Terms Of Service
Please read this Contract carefully prior to accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not consent to all the conditions of this contract, then you might not access the Website or utilize any services. If these terms are considered an offer by Golfineer, acceptance is expressly restricted to these terms. The Site is readily available just to individuals who are at least #NUMBER # years old.
- Your http://www.golfineer.com Account and Site. If you develop a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for keeping the security of your account and blog, and you are totally responsible for all activities that occur under the account and other actions taken in connection with the blog site. You need to not explain or assign keywords to your blog in a deceptive or unlawful manner, including in a manner planned to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Golfineer may change or get rid of any description or keyword that it considers unsuitable or unlawful, or otherwise most likely to cause Golfineer liability. You should right away alert Golfineer of any unapproved usages of your blog site, your account or other breaches of security. Golfineer will not be responsible for any acts or omissions by You, consisting of any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog site, post product to the Site, post links on the Site, or otherwise make (or enable any 3rd party to make) material available by methods of the Site (any such product, ” Material “), You are totally responsible for the material of, and any harm arising from, that Content. That holds true despite whether the Content in concern constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer system software. By making Material offered, you represent and require that:
- the downloading, copying and usage of the Material will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not restricted to the copyright, patent, hallmark or trade trick rights, of any third party ;
- if your employer has rights to copyright you create, you have either (i) got approval from your employer to publish or make available the Material, consisting of but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your company a waiver as to all rights in or to the Material ;
- you have actually completely adhered to any third-party licenses connecting to the Material, and have actually done all things necessary to effectively pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not consist of or set up any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content ;
- the Content is not spam, is not device – or randomly-generated, and does not include dishonest or undesirable industrial content designed to drive traffic to 3rd party sites or improve the search engine rankings of 3rd party websites, or to additional crimes (such as phishing) or mislead receivers regarding the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Material is not adult, does not contain risks or prompt violence towards people or entities, and does not violate the personal privacy or promotion rights of any 3rd party ;
- your blog is not getting marketed through undesirable electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, e-mail lists, other blog sites and web sites, and comparable unsolicited promotional approaches ;
- your blog is not named in a manner that deceives your readers into thinking that you are another individual or business. For instance, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of an individual other than yourself or business besides your very own ; and
- you have, in the case of Material that consists of computer system code, precisely categorized and/or explained the type, nature, uses and impacts of the materials, whether asked for to do so by Golfineer or otherwise.
By sending Material to Golfineer for inclusion on your Site, you approve Golfineer a global, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to recreate, modify, adjust and release the Content exclusively for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Material, Golfineer will utilize sensible efforts to eliminate it from the Website, however you acknowledge that caching or recommendations to the Content may not be made instantly unavailable.
Without restricting any of those representations or service warranties, Golfineer has the right (though not the obligation ) to, in Golfineer sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any material that, in Golfineer reasonable viewpoint, breaches any Golfineer policy or is in any method harmful or objectionable, or (ii) end or deny access to and use of the Site to any specific or entity for any factor, in Golfineer sole discretion. Golfineer will have no responsibility to provide a refund of any amounts formerly paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you consent to pay Golfineer the one-time and/or regular monthly or annual membership charges showed ( extra payment terms may be consisted of in other communications ). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription duration as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you inform Golfineer prior to completion of the applicable subscription period that you wish to cancel a membership, your membership will immediately restore and you license us to collect the then-applicable yearly or monthly membership cost for such membership ( in addition to any taxes) using any charge card or other payment system we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by sending your request to Golfineer in composing.
- General Terms.
- Costs ; Payment. By registering for a Services account you agree to pay Golfineer the applicable setup fees and repeating costs. Suitable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are developed and in advance of using such services. Golfineer reserves the right to alter the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Solutions can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days composed notification to Golfineer.
- Support. If your service includes access to concern email support. “Email support ” indicates the ability to make ask for technical support assistance by e-mail at any time (with affordable efforts by Golfineer to respond within one business day) worrying using the VIP Providers. ” Priority ” indicates that assistance takes concern over assistance for users of the standard or totally free http://www.golfineer.com services. All assistance will be offered in accordance with Golfineer basic services practices, treatments and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Golfineer has actually not reviewed, and can not evaluate, all the product, including computer system software application, published to the Site, and can not for that reason be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By running the Website, Golfineer does not represent or indicate that it backs the material there posted, or that it believes such product to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking preventative measures as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from infections, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or damaging material. The Website might consist of content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, along with material containing technical mistakes, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Site might likewise contain product that breaks the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the copyright and other proprietary rights, of 3rd parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which goes through additional terms, stated or unstated. Golfineer disclaims any responsibility for any damage arising from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Sites. We have actually not reviewed, and can not review, all of the material, including computer system software application, provided through the websites and webpages to which http://www.golfineer.com links, which connect to http://www.golfineer.com. Golfineer does not have any control over those non-Golfineer sites and web pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their usage. By connecting to a non-Golfineer site or web page, Golfineer does not represent or imply that it endorses such site or website. You are accountable for taking precautions as required to safeguard yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other damaging or devastating material. Golfineer disclaims any duty for any damage arising from your use of non-Golfineer websites and web pages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Golfineer asks others to appreciate its copyright rights, it appreciates the copyright rights of others. If you believe that product located on or connected to by http://www.golfineer.com violates your copyright, you are motivated to notify Golfineer in accordance with Golfineer Digital Centuries Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Golfineer will react to all such notifications, consisting of as required or suitable by removing the infringing product or disabling all connect to the infringing product. Golfineer will terminate a visitor’s access to and usage of the Site if, under appropriate scenarios, the visitor is figured out to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other copyright rights of Golfineer or others. In the case of such termination, Golfineer will have no commitment to offer a refund of any quantities previously paid to Golfineer.
- Intellectual Property. This Contract does not transfer from Golfineer to you any Golfineer or 3rd party copyright, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will stay (as between the parties ) solely with Golfineer. Golfineer, http://www.golfineer.com, the http://www.golfineer.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos utilized in connection with http://www.golfineer.com, or the Website are hallmarks or registered trademarks of Golfineer or Golfineer licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logo designs used in connection with the Site might be the trademarks of other 3rd parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Golfineer or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Golfineer reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog site unless you have actually acquired an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Golfineer reserves the right to display attribution links such as’ Blog at http://www.golfineer.com,’ style author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner item (e.g. theme ) from among our partners, you consent to that partner’s terms of service. You can pull out of their regards to service at any time by de-activating the partner item.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain, using or moving a formerly signed up domain name, you acknowledge and agree that usage of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Web Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Modifications. Golfineer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or change any part of this Contract. It is your responsibility to examine this Arrangement occasionally for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the publishing of any modifications to this Arrangement constitutes approval of those changes. Golfineer may likewise, in the future, provide new services and/or features through the Site ( consisting of, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services will go through the conditions of this Contract.
- Termination. Golfineer may terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notification, reliable right away. If you want to terminate this Agreement or your http://www.golfineer.com account (if you have one), you may merely cease using the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have actually a paid services account, such account can just be ended by Golfineer if you materially breach this Arrangement and cannot cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Golfineer observe to you thereof; provided that, Golfineer can terminate the Site right away as part of a basic shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should make it through termination will make it through termination, consisting of, without restriction, ownership arrangements, guarantee disclaimers, indemnity and restrictions of liability.
- Disclaimer of Guarantees. The Website is offered “as is”. Golfineer and its providers and licensors thus disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, consisting of, without constraint, the guarantees of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose and non-infringement. Neither Golfineer nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any guarantee that the Site will be mistake free or that access thereto will be continuous or continuous. You understand that you download from, or otherwise get content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no occasion will Golfineer, or its providers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any unique, incidental or substantial damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute service or products ; (iii) for interruption of usage or loss or corruption of data ; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the charges paid by you to Golfineer under this contract during the twelve (12) month period prior to the reason for action. Golfineer shall have no liability for any failure or hold-up due to matters beyond their affordable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the degree forbidden by appropriate law.
- Indemnification. You consent to indemnify and hold harmless Golfineer, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenditures, including attorneys’ costs, occurring out of your usage of the Site, including but not restricted to your offense of this Contract.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement makes up the whole agreement between Golfineer and you worrying the subject hereof, and they might just be customized by a written change signed by an authorized executive of Golfineer, or by the posting by Golfineer of a modified variation. Other than to the degree applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of thECanada, excluding its dispute of law arrangements, and the appropriate place for any disputes developing out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Canada. Except for claims for injunctive or fair relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which might be generated any qualified court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Contract shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by 3 arbitrators designated in accordance with such Guidelines. The arbitration will take place in Canada, in the English language and the arbitral decision might be imposed in any court. The prevailing celebration in any action or continuing to impose this Arrangement will be entitled to expenses and attorneys’ charges. If any part of this Contract is held void or unenforceable, that part will be interpreted to reflect the celebrations’ initial intent, and the staying parts will remain completely force and impact. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one circumstances, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may designate your rights under this Arrangement to any celebration that grant, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions ; Golfineer may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the celebrations, their followers and allowed appoints.